WhatsApp has been the most widely used and loved chat app for years. It can be confusing, however, to know exactly how to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp in Android and get them back on your device. Here are some steps that you can take:
1) Deleting a photo from within the image viewer or gallery will not delete it from WhatsApp’s server – this means that if you really want all of those old memories gone forever (or at least out of sight), deleting them manually is best way going forward.2) If someone else deleted all your images without permission, there may still be hope left by contacting Google Play support for help with finding an escalated solution3) You could also try resetting your phone as though it were brand new
“How to recover whatsapp photos and videos from android” is a question that many people have asked. There are 7 ways in which you can recover deleted photos and videos from WhatsApp. Read more in detail here: how to recover whatsapp photos and videos from android.
But, if your WhatsApp photographs were accidentally erased, and you’re wondering how to restore WhatsApp images on Android, you’ve come to the right place.
Do you truly want to know how to recover WhatsApp photographs that have been deleted? Or are you looking for a WhatsApp lost picture recovery program?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, I know who you are… Obviously, you’ve come here to learn about how to restore lost images from WhatsApp on Android.
I believe WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps, having served millions of people throughout the globe and continuing to do so.
And, based on the results of the study, I’d conclude that WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app. However, most of the time, customers discover that their WhatsApp photographs have been wiped from their smartphone, and they have no idea how to recover lost WhatsApp images on Android.
Don’t be concerned… Just go through my full article, where I’ll teach you how to recover WhatsApp deleted photographs on Android in a nutshell.
So let’s have a look at this post to see what the finest methods are for recovering lost photographs from WhatsApp.
What is the location of WhatsApp photos?
This is a question that many people have asked me multiple times: where do the WhatsApp photographs go?
I’d like to inform you that WhatsApp photographs and videos are stored automatically in your phone’s photo app by default.
It is a straightforward method to adjust or deactivate this media storage. Save incoming material by going to WhatsApp > More > Settings > Chats and calls.
All of your media files will be stored on your WhatsApp conversations if you uncheck the Save incoming media option. After you reinstall the program, all of these files are deleted.
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Images?
We usually have a few questions in our heads after losing important data from our phone. “Can we recover deleted WhatsApp images?” is one of them. or “Can you restore lost WhatsApp images on Android?”
Because we have no idea what will happen, a variety of questions may arise.
However, I can assure you that the photos you deleted from WhatsApp can be successfully retrieved.
Do you want to learn how to do it???
The truth is that your data is not completely wiped from your phone when you delete it. They remain in the device in their concealed state, freeing up room for additional data to be saved. You have a good probability of recovering those files unless you store any other data on your phone.
There are a few steps to take in order to successfully restore WhatsApp pictures:
- First and foremost, do not use your phone for anything until you have recovered your erased information. This may overwrite the missing files, causing them to be permanently lost.
- Second, to recover lost photographs from WhatsApp, hunt for WhatsApp deleted image recovery software.
On Android, how can you recover lost WhatsApp photos?
You may erase your images or videos from WhatsApp in a matter of seconds and lose them. From then, the annoyance begins.
However, I would advise you to relax and stop being irritated since it is possible to restore WhatsApp photographs on Android.
In truth, recovering a deleted image from WhatsApp is simpler than you would think. So, verify the picture you sent to someone you were chatting to or the photo you sent to anybody in a group or your family members.
If you’ve submitted a photo and then removed it, someone else could have it in a group or personal chat, and you can obtain it from there. Simply inquire whether your picture is present, and they will email it to you.
Alternatively, if they have it saved on their phone, they may share it through social media. Always keep in mind that pressing “Delete For Me” does not imply they are gone for good.
Checking the sent images folder is an important element in recovering WhatsApp photographs. So, let’s have a look at the procedures.
Method 1: The Best Tool For Recovering Deleted WhatsApp Images In Android Without Backing Up (Recommended)
I wouldn’t advise you to wait a long time to get your WhatsApp photos back. Instead, I propose using Android Data Recovery software, which is one of the finest and most effective recovery solutions for recovering lost WhatsApp photos on Android.
This is the finest WhatsApp lost picture recovery software, which is a versatile and dependable program for recovering deleted WhatsApp photographs. Remember that if you have a Samsung smartphone and are looking for a way to recover lost images from WhatsApp on Samsung, this app will also work for you.
This expert recovery program restores all Android data, including photos, videos, contacts, call history, documents, notes, audio files, and more.
It works with all Android phone brands, including Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, OnePlus, Realme, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and others, as well as all OS versions, including the most recent. This is the greatest and most unique solution for those customers who complain about WhatsApp not recovering photographs from backup.
So, don’t be concerned; just download Android Data Recovery and recover lost WhatsApp photographs on Android.
Android Data Recovery – Recover data from Android phones that have been lost or destroyed.
The greatest and most successful solution for recovering data from Android phones that has been lost, destroyed, or is unavailable. The following are some distinctive features:
- Photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, and other data types may be recovered directly.
- Recover data lost due to a damaged screen, an accident, an unintended factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
How to Get Deleted WhatsApp Pictures Back on Android
Method 2: Recover deleted photos from WhatsApp’s delivered photos folder
Many people ask me how to retrieve WhatsApp photographs that have been deleted by the sender, and this solution comes in handy.
Here are some techniques to help you restore deleted WhatsApp photographs.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cord, and make sure MTP or PTP connection mode is enabled.
- By hitting Windows Key + E, launch Windows Explorer, and then choose your device under “Devices and drives.”
- After that, go to WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Images > Sent to see all of your sent photos.
- It’s now time to transfer all of the photographs you’ll need to your computer and store them to whichever folder you like.
Method 3: Recover lost WhatsApp photographs via Auto-Backup
If you accidentally erase your WhatsApp photos, you may restore them from a backup. Accidentally losing images is a typical occurrence, but there’s no need to be unhappy since the Auto-backup tool in WhatsApp can help you recover those photos.
This function is quite evident in how it works since it creates a backup every time you use it. WhatsApp must be uninstalled and reinstalled on your phone to complete this method.
This will activate the auto-backup option, which will allow you to restore lost data.
To proceed, follow the instructions listed below.
- Uninstall WhatsApp first, then reinstall it.
- After verifying your phone number, you’ll be prompted to restore conversations and media from a local backup. When you need to restore anything, choose “Restore.”
This step will aid in the restoration of all media files, including photographs. They’re now simply available on your mobile device.
NOTE– You may get a notification asking whether you want to restore WhatsApp data from a Google Drive backup or a local backup while recovering WhatsApp data from backup. It all depends on how you’ve configured your account to sync your WhatsApp conversations or other media assets.
Method 4: Using Google Drive to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images
You can back up all of your crucial data, including WhatsApp images, in a variety of methods. Google Drive is one of the safest solutions for storing your important data.
Even if your phone is shattered or stolen, following a few basic procedures will help you restore lost data in any circumstance.
However, you should back up your data to Google Drive before restoring it. All you have to do now is download Google Drive on your phone and log in. Now open WhatsApp and choose Menu > Settings > Chats > Chat backup from the drop-down menu.
Here, choose Backup to Google Drive and, if prompted, create an account. That’s all; all of your data will be saved here, and you may recover or move it whenever you want.
If you completed this step prior to data loss, you may retrieve all deleted photographs from Google Drive by following the instructions below:
- Reinstall WhatsApp on your phone first.
- You must now go to the next step by giving a phone number and a verification code.
- If any backups are discovered on your hard disk, you will be prompted to restore them. To begin the process, just click Restore, and all of your conversations will be restored.
Method 5: Get WhatsApp Images From Your Phone’s WhatsApp Folder in Android
Only Android users may utilize this approach. One thing to keep in mind is that WhatsApp saves every photograph you send or receive in a folder. The trouble is, even if you remove a photograph from WhatsApp, it will remain in your phone’s WhatsApp folder.
Simply go to Internal memory > WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp photos from the menu bar.
All of the photographs or pictures you’ve sent or received will be accessible in this folder. You’ll also receive a Sent folder, where you may look for any missing photographs if they’re still there.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp Chat (Method 6)
You may be aware that when your WhatsApp is updated, all media files and documents are kept on the server. It’s simple to get the photographs from there if you haven’t deleted the conversation that was delivered.
This procedure may be completed on a mobile device or in any browser. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, go to web.whatsapp.com in any browser.
- Now, on your phone, open WhatsApp and scan the QR code (Settings > WhatsApp Web).
- Then wait until all of your information has been downloaded.
That is all there is to it.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp On A Samsung? Method 7: How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp On A Samsung?
Many Samsung users are interested in learning how to recover lost WhatsApp photographs. I’ll show you how to recover lost WhatsApp photos from your Samsung phone in the following stages.
You’ll need a USB cable for this:
- To begin, make sure your images are on a Samsung phone, either on internal storage or a memory card.
- Remove the images from the phone and place them in the card reader if they are saved on the SD card. After that, connect it to your computer and make sure your phone is turned off.
- If the images are in the phone’s memory, use a USB cord to attach them. You’ll now see a connection mode to choose from. You must choose between “USB bulk storage” and “U disk mode” here.
- Go to “Removable Disk” from “My Computer” when the device is attached.
- You’ll notice a WhatsApp folder here where you may access your existing WhatsApp photographs. Simply save them to your computer and access them at a later time.
How to Back Up WhatsApp Media Files (more tips)
As you may be aware, sophisticated recovery software may be used to recover lost WhatsApp photographs.
However, this is not always the case since lost data might be replaced by fresh data, making the recovery of deleted information difficult.
To prevent such situations, I suggest that you make a backup of your important data and store it safely. All WhatsApp discussions and media assets should be backed up using the app.
If not, third-party applications such as Android Data Backup & Recover are accessible, which effortlessly backups all-important files and folders on Android and may simply restore all contents you desire in the event of an unforeseen emergency.
Without a backup, how can I restore lost WhatsApp images?
If you don’t have a backup of your WhatsApp photos, a professional recovery application like Android Data Recovery is recommended. It aids in the recovery of lost WhatsApp photographs without the need of a backup.
What happened to my WhatsApp photos?
WhatsApp media files are saved in the WhatsApp/Media/folder on an Android phone. It is stored on your internal memory or, if the storage path has been modified, it is saved on an external SD card.
Is there a way to backup images on WhatsApp?
If you’ve given WhatsApp permission, it will back up your images and other media assets. To get started, open WhatsApp and then go to Settings. Now, under the chat settings, go to Chat Backup and choose Backup Now. This will back up all of your photographs and communications right away. You may also choose a backup schedule and enable auto-backup.
WhatsApp is used by millions of people, and when they experience an uncomfortable data loss scenario, they just cry out to retrieve their data back from Android.
If you have a backup, you can restore everything from there. Aside from backup, I’ve also covered various strategies for recovering WhatsApp photographs on Android.
To recover lost Whatsapp images/photos on Android, use a professional recovery program like Android Data Recovery.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Android Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version merely scans and displays recoverable data.)
Sophia Louis is an SEO specialist and a professional blogger. She enjoys writing blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the creator of Android-iOS-data-recovery and is passionate about resolving difficulties with Android and iOS devices.
Watch This Video-
The “how to recover deleted photos from whatsapp on android without backup” is a guide that shows you how to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp. The article also includes 7 ways to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp in Android.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I recover WhatsApp deleted images?
A: Unfortunately, a lot of times WhatsApp deletes images without warning or asking the user first. There is currently no way to recover these deleted images, but there are ways they can be retrieved from your phone’s cache and sent again as new copies of themselves.
How can I recover deleted WhatsApp images without backup?
A: To recover deleted WhatsApp images without backup, users will have to use an application called PhotoRec. This is an open source data recovery tool that can be downloaded from the internet and used on macOS or Windows operating systems.
How do I recover deleted WhatsApp pictures on android?
A: Unfortunately, its not possible to recover deleted WhatsApp pictures on android.
- how to get old whatsapp photos on new phone
- how to recover deleted photos from whatsapp by sender
- how to recover deleted files from whatsapp on android
- how to recover whatsapp video deleted by sender
- how to recover deleted photos from whatsapp without backup