Apple Music is a hugely popular service with millions of paying subscribers, but it’s not available on Android. It seems like an obvious technical issue that isn’t going away anytime soon. But what would happen if Apple were to make the app natively for Android?
“Can You Get Apple Music On Android?” is a question that has been asked for a while. I found the answer on Google, it says “you can’t get apple music on android.” Read more in detail here: apple music on android 2021.
Apple Music is a popular app among iPhone users who get their music fix from its vast collection of millions of songs by a wide range of musicians from various genres.
From Billboard-topping pop music to some very obscure Norwegian metal bands, you’ll find it all here.
You may believe that Apple Music is solely accessible to Apple customers, and you are not alone.
The Apple Music app is available for Android users to download through the Google Play store. A subscription will be required, but it may be beneficial. If you already have an Apple Music subscription, you may download it to your Android and utilize it from there.
Android users, on the other hand, will be pleased to learn that they can download and subscribe to Apple Music on their handsets.
And it’s not quite as tough as you may think.
Apple began making Apple Music accessible across OS systems in 2015, allowing Android users to use the iTunes (now known as Apple Music) app.
Since then, Apple Music has been downloaded and subscribed to on a variety of platforms, including iPhones, iPads, Macs, PCs, and Android devices.
Is it, however, really worth it for Android users to download an Apple app and pay a monthly price for it?
As someone who has moved between Android and Apple, I can assure you that regardless of the device you use, Apple Music is the music app to acquire.
Allow me to explain why this is the case.
Will using Apple Music on Android feel authentically Apple?
I’m going to be honest with you.
Putting Apple Music on an Android makes sense to me as someone who has used both Android and iPhones.
This app is enormous, with practically infinite music streaming possibilities.
You pay the same as you would on an iPhone, and all you have to do is log in with your Apple ID and create your Apple Music playlists.
The software runs well on Android devices, and it is one of the best alternatives to Google Play Music, which will be terminated in December 2020.
How much will using Apple Music on my Android cost me?
Apple Music is still the same pricing on your Android as it is on any other device.
Individual or Family Plans are available on a monthly or yearly basis.
Students may also choose from monthly plans.
Anyone with an Apple One membership may also use the Apple Music app on an Android smartphone, and the costs will be paid by the Apple One subscription price.
What is the procedure for downloading the Apple Music app?
Apple Music may be downloaded via an Android phone or tablet running Android 5.0 (commonly known as Lollipop) or later, as well as through a Chromebook that supports Android applications.
Simply search for ‘Apple Music’ in the Google Play store to locate it.
How can I become an Apple Music subscriber?
Open the Apple Music app once you’ve downloaded it and follow these steps to subscribe:
- Open the app on your Android device.
- The first time you open Apple Music, you’ll get a message that says “Welcome to Apple Music.” If you don’t see this message, tap ‘Listen Now’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, choose the free trial deal. (Please keep in mind that each individual or household is only eligible for one trial.)
- Choose from an individual, a family (which allows you to share with up to six people), or a student membership.
- Do you have an Apple ID already? To sign in, just hit ‘Use Existing Apple ID.’ Have you created an Apple ID yet? Simply choose ‘Create New Apple ID’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm your billing details, then provide a valid payment method for the subscription to be charged (which will be withdrawn right away, then will occur on a monthly basis unless you select an annual option).
- Select ‘Join Apple Music’ from the drop-down menu.
- You may upgrade your Apple Music membership to a family, student, individual, or yearly plan after you’ve signed up. It’s all about figuring out what works best for you.
What if I already have an Apple Music subscription?
If you currently have an Apple Music subscription and wish to sign in from your Android smartphone for the first time, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Music app after downloading it.
- If you notice a trial offer, click ‘Sign In’ in the upper-right corner of the screen. Otherwise, tap on the ‘More’ button, then ‘Sort Options,’ and finally ‘Sign In.’
- Enter your Apple ID and password from your Apple Music account. This should sign you in and allow you to listen to the music you already have on the app.
Is using Apple Music on an Android worth it?
Even though I pay monthly for an individual plan on my iPhone, I’d keep my Apple Music membership if I switched to an Android device.
Why? It’s simple: Apple Music has a huge music library, it’s well-organized, and it provides you a lot of flexibility in terms of how you arrange your playlists.
Apple Music is worth the $9.99 a month, in my opinion, as someone who has tried other music apps but never persisted with them.
If you already have Apple One, downloading Apple Music on your Android device is a no-brainer.
Apple Music is a cross-platform software that isn’t only for Apple users.
Indeed, Apple has long understood and strived to accommodate the enormous demand for its services across platforms and operating systems.
Apple Music is as simple to download and subscribe to on an Android as it is on an iPhone.
Apple Music is an app that many people don’t mind installing on their Android phones since it’s simple, efficient, and filled with all types of music to fit your listening tastes.
The “apple music android lossless” is a question about whether or not you can get Apple Music on Android. The answer is yes, but there are some things that you will need to do in order for it to be compatible with your device.
- can you get apple music on android tv
- apple music android issues
- apple music on android reddit
- apple music app
- apple music on android review