Islam 360 is a game designed to explore the Islamic world. It gives you an opportunity to experience some of the most beautiful cultures and tradition of Islam, while exploring history through stories told in this digital space.
Islam 360 is a free application that lets users explore the holy Quran. It is available for Windows 10,8,7 and it also has a mobile app.
Looking for a method to get Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla on your PC running Windows 10/8/7? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the top Lifestyle apps for PC, Islam 360.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we will walk you through the process of downloading Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla on PC. So, before we get started, let’s go over the technical details of Islam 360: Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla.
Technical Specifications for Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla for PC
|Name||Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla in Islam 360|
|Designed by||Islamic Technology Mission / Zahid Hussain Chihpa|
On Google Play, the app Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla is at the top of the Lifestyle category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, & Qibla for Windows currently has over 1,000,000+ installs and a 4.9 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already, go to the Google Play Store and download Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Islam 360 for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though the official version of Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, & Qibla for PC is not accessible, you may still use it using Emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to run Islam 360 on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Islam 360 for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla to download and install on our computer.
- Step 6: Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, & Qibla will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla app on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. To install Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla on PC, Bluestacks is suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Islam 360 for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to use MemuPlay to download Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and search for Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla. Click the Install button on the official software from Zahid Hussain Chihpa / Islamic Technology Mission developer.
- Step 4: After successful installation, MEmu Play’s home screen will display Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Islam 360 for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but efficient interface, Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla has gained immense popularity. We’ve compiled two of the most effective ways to install Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla on your PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain Islam 360 for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these techniques.
This brings us to the end of our post about Islam 360 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Islam 360 – Prayer Times, Quran, Azan, and Qibla for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The “hafiz 360 app download” is a free and open source application that allows users to watch videos of the Holy Quran. It’s available for Windows 10,8,7.
- islam 360 free download for laptop windows 7 free download
- islam 360 website
- islam 360 teacher
- islam 360 old version
- how to use islam 360 app