Discord is one of the most popular free VoIP applications in the gaming community. On a Windows computer, you can use the web application or a dedicated application to send voice or text messages to your gaming friends to create a dynamic gaming community. Although this is a fairly stable platform, you may encounter some problems. In this final part of our series of articles on troubleshooting, we’ll show you how to disable the Startup Gap feature.
There are several reasons why you might want to disable Discord in the first place. If you do not want to use this software right away, you should definitely not let it run automatically. To stop the automatic operation of this application, just follow the steps below.
- Open Difference
- Click on Custom Settings (cog icon). It should be located to the right of your avatar.
- In the left pane, select Windows Settings
- Disable the Open Disk option under System Startup Behavior.
This is the first method to disable Startup Discordance.
- On a Windows computer, open Task Manager.
- After opening Task Manager Task Manager , click More Information.
- On the Start tabs, choose .
- Find the player and you will see that the tab is Status, i.e. is enabled.
- Once the drive is selected, click the Shutdown button in the lower right corner of the Task Manager window.
- Discordance auto-start is now disabled.
This is the second method to disable Discordance at startup.
frequently asked questions
How can I make a split open at startup?
How can I prevent Windows 10 from crashing on automatic startup?
How do I disable the Discordance Update?
Plate Refresh Cycle Failure | Plate Refresh Failure – Resolved
how to disable discord on startup mac, how to stop discord from starting automatically windows 7, how to disable discord on startup windows 10, how to make discord open on startup windows 10, how to stop spotify from opening on startup windows 10, discord still opens on startup, discord disable auto login, discord playing startup window