When you try to play a Blu-ray Disc on a Windows 10 computer using the VLC application, you may get the error message This Blu-ray Disc requires the AACSdecoding library. One of the main reasons for this error message is that the disc is protected by AACS and BD+ technology. Another possible reason is the missing KeyDB.cfg file. In this final part of our troubleshooting series, we look at the fact that a Blu-ray Disc needs a library to solve an AACS decoding problem.
To solve this problem, simply add a few library files to the VLC so that it can decode the AACS.
- Follow this link: https://vlc-bluray.whoknowsmy.name
- Download file KeyDB.cfg
- Go to the AACS dynamic library and click on the link for the version of the VLC you are using.
- Copy KeyDB.cfg to the clipboard, then use the file explorer to navigate.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Press %APPDATA%. and press Enter to open the hidden Appdata folder.
- Create a new folder (right click > New > Folder)and name it aacs.
- Open the aacs folder you just created and paste KEYDB.cfg.
- Go to the download folder and copy the libaacs.dll file to the clipboard.
- Use the file explorer to navigate to the VLC installation location and paste it there. Default location C:Program Files VideoLAN VideoVLC (64-bit) or C:Program Files (x86)VideoLAN VideoVLC (32-bit).
- Open the VLC and open a Blu-ray Disc that has not been This Blu-ray Disc requires a library to decode AACS.
For now, the problem of decoding Blu-ray discs that require the AACS A library has been solved.
Errorblu-ray: The aacs configuration file does not contain a valid processing key., aacs decode windows 10, this blu-ray disc requires a library to decode bd+ and your system does not have one., libbluray, this blu-ray disc requires an aacs library to decode mac, aacs decode blu-ray vlc, vlc blu-ray, libaac
frequently asked questions
How do I get the AACS library decoding?
CORRECTION: This Blu-ray Disc requires an AACS decoding library.
How do I play an encoded Blu Ray?
Encrypted Blu-ray playback with VLC (Solutions for Win & Mac) | BlurayVid
How do I play Blu Ray with VLC?
Step seven: Start VLC and click on Media, then click on Open Media. Click Disc and check the Blu-ray checkbox in the pop-up window, then click Play. Your Blu-ray movie will now play in VLC.
blu-ray error: no valid processing key found in aacs config file., aacs decoding windows 10, this blu-ray disc needs a library for bd+ decoding, and your system does not have it., libbluray, this blu-ray disc needs a library for aacs decoding mac, aacs decoding blu-ray vlc, vlc blu-ray, libaacs