Koya is a Discord bot which allows you to use it for various things, such as chatting with friends and automatically discarding negative comments. Here are the commands that will help get you started!.
Koya Bot is a Discord chat bot that has been specifically designed for gamers. It provides helpful tips, tricks and information to the community. This article will teach you how to use Koya Bot commands.
Discord’s popularity is rising by the day. The prevalence of specialized bots on Discord, which offer numerous unique and amusing features, is one of the many reasons for its popularity. The Koya Bot is one such bot.
The Koya Bot is a versatile and entertaining discord bot. For the last year, it has been one of the most popular bots in the Discord community. Its popularity is shown by the fact that it has 1,306,429 servers. It’s a completely customizable bot with a variety of commands for various uses. It has the following features:
- Greeting System — When a member enters or departs your server, an announcement is sent.
- Exclusive One Piece game — Includes an interactive One Piece game that you may play with other users of your server.
- Moderation System — The server has a full-featured moderation system that allows you to mute, warn, kick, or even ban any users who create difficulties.
- Image Manipulation – Experiment with pictures using various commands. Any image’s colors may be brightened, hued, saturated, pixelated, or inverted.
- Social Actions – Includes instructions for various social activities such as hugging, kissing, slapping, or hearting any member. Unique GIFs from various anime are used to show these interactions.
- Stats information — Can be used to keep track of your server’s and its members’ activities. You may look up the number of members, information about individual members, or the current game being played by members.
- Reminders, translation, verifying locations on maps, and even google search and youtube are among the many useful features included.
HOW DO I INVITES THE KOYA BOT TO DISCORD?
It’s simple to add the Koya bot to your Discord server. It simply takes a few mouse clicks to complete.
STEP 1: Begin by visiting the Koya Bot’s official website. You may either do a Google search for “Koya bot” or go straight to their official website, which is https://koya.gg/.
STEP 2: The Koya bot’s official webpage looks like this.
To join Discord, click the blue “Add To Discord” icon. This will take you to Discord, where you may install the Koya bot on your server.
STEP 3: Discord will open once you click the “Add To Discord” button, and you will be prompted to sign in using your Discord account. You will be prompted to pick the discord server to which you wish to add the Koya bot when you login in or are already logged in to discord.
STEP 4: After you’ve chosen the server to which you’d want to add the Koya bot, you’ll be asked to provide certain basic permissions, including access to your Discord account. To continue the procedure, choose ‘yes.’ Before allowing the bot, you should check all of the permissions it needs. The following is a list of permissions:
It will be given administrator access by default; if you don’t want the bot to have total access to your server, untick the box. Then, to finish the process of adding the Koya bot to your chosen server, click the Authorize button.
The following message will appear in your #general chat-room, verifying that the Koya bot has been installed to your server.
The Koya bot has been added to your Discord server successfully!! On the right sidebar, you’ll also notice the Koya bot confirmation message.
IN DISCORD, A LIST OF KOYA BOT COMMANDS
The Koya bot offers a large number of commands for various operations. Type ‘help’ in any channel of the server to which the Koya bot has been installed to receive a comprehensive list of these instructions. On the Koya bot’s official website, https://koya.gg/commands, you can see a comprehensive list of modules as well as the commands they give.
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THE KOYA BOT ON YOUR SERVER?
There is just one technique to get rid of the Koya bot on your server–:
- You can kick the Koya bot out of the server by right-clicking on the Koya bot’s icon in the right sidebar and selecting ‘Kick Koya.’
- If you wish to permanently remove the Koya bot from the server, right-click on it in the right sidebar and pick the ‘Ban Koya’ option from the menu.
HOW DO I GET THE KOYA BOT TO WORK / WHY DOESN’T THE KOYA BOT WORK?
The Koya bot may sometimes have troubles, such as not responding or being unavailable. This might be due to a total discord server outage; if this is the case, check the Koya bot’s official website’s status page.
If the Koya bot isn’t responding to your orders, it might be due to one of the following issues:
- This might happen if the Koya bot lacks the necessary permissions. In order to read messages and reply accordingly, the Koya bot requires View Channel, Send Messages, and Embed Links access in that channel.
- Make sure you didn’t modify the default prefix of the Koya bot, which is “. You may customize this prefix in the dashboard, or you can just mention the Koya bot in the conversation followed by any command to have it executed.
- Make sure you’re using the correct syntax for each command. Using the ‘help’ command, you may verify the syntax of that command.
Whether the Koya bot still does not react after following the procedures above, check to see if it is present on the server. Check to see whether the bot was successfully installed. It may not have the needed rights, which are View Channel, Send Messages, and Embed Links, if it has been added but does not appear in the members list. As a result, double-check that the Koya bot has enough rights (This can be done in the Settings tab).
The “lovecalc bot discord” is a Discord bot that calculates love compatibility. It is the perfect Discord bot for anyone in or out of relationships.
- discord bots
- koya bot source code
- koya bot prefix
- koya one piece
- bots like koya